© 2019 - 2021 DBL T Investments. All Rights Reserved.
After all the training to get a license, and then more trainings on Carriers Products,
many Insurance Agents ask themselves, "okay, I got my license, what do I do now?"
Some Agents go-it-alone, others may associate with a Insurance Agency, realizing
the benefits of using a team-effort, towards growing their New Insurance Business.
Our goal is to build a multi-state network of Brokers, able to service several regions,
delivering a portfolio of insurance products across different categories of coverages.
Sometimes being a good-company
just isn't good enough,
and often times the difference between
a good company and a Great One
is their Customer Service.
Helping Clients Build & Maintain
a 'Portifolio of Coverage'
We Provide Access To Options
- State Marketplace Individual Health Plans
- Group: Major Medical and Voluntary Benefits
- Critical illness Coverage(s) and Hospitalization
- Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Plans
- Term Life and Whole-Life 'cash-value' Insurance Policies
Everyday, somebody is turning 65, or retiring from a job,
they need help finding a Plan, and that's where we come in...
Protecting What Matter Most
Life, Health and Finances